QUERY: Sound board decals

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Sun, 08 Aug 1999 10:45:46 -0500

John Gunderson wrote:

> List mates:  I am refinishing a sound board.  I thought I would try to
> duplicate the original decal by taking a picture of it with a digital
> camera and printing a transfer on my computer.  Has anyone every try
> this before.  I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Soundboard and fallboard decals are readily available for hundreds of
piano brands through Decals Unlimited.  They are rub-on transfers that are
easy to put on and look exactly like the originals, including those using
various colors.  Their phone number is:  651-429-4465.  Ask for a
catalogue.

Rob Goodale, RPT