What am I missing?

Mark Bolsius markbolsius@optusnet.com.au
Sun, 08 Aug 1999 21:21:32 +1000

G'day Rook,

Try checking the balance rail pin holes in the key. The noise occurs as the
key rises and bounces on the pin, especially if the key has hardwood
inserts...they can be very noisy. I once got caught out on this, replaced
all sorts of felts that I could have sworn were the
culprits...but the noise was still there. What is my rating Fred?

Tightened the balance rail holes and it was as quiet as a ........(insert
your favorite expression here).

Mark Bolsius
Bolsius Piano Services
Canberra Australia