Lester grand

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 23:27:23 -0500

Hi List:

I would appreciate any input on the "rebuildability" and "resaleability" of
a 1953 Lester grand piano.  I think it is around 6 feet (didn't
measure--just tuned it today), and desperately needs a new pinblock.  This
is the first one that I've seen, and, since I have no previous experience
with this piano...I thought I'd take advantage of the expertise of the list.
:-)

What I was thinking about doing was rebuilding it to get some experience
with rebuilding--then trying to sell it.

Your thoughts are much appreciated.

John Formsma