Today's comics

John Gunderson jgunderson@monmouth.com
Sat, 07 Aug 1999 09:44:41 -0400

John, futhermore, as long as you are not claiming this comic to be your own work
and you are giving credit to the true creator... again you don't have a great
deal to worry about.  Didn't you ever write any term papers?  If there is any
doubt, put a footnote at the bottom of the page and include a bibliography.