No-show (form letter included)

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Fri, 06 Aug 1999 21:58:48 -0400

Wimblees@AOL.COM wrote:

> Clyde:
>
> For information purposes:
> 1. how long have you been giving out your no show letter?

About two years.

> 2. how many customers have responded favorably/unfavorably?

It depends what you mean by favorable or unfavorable.  I haven't kept
records, but I would guess somewhat less than half call with an apology
and reschedule.  For the others I don't hear from them again, and I
haven't lost sleep over that.  No one has told me the letter irked them
or anything like that.  If you wish to express an opinion here, I'm all
ears (or eyes, as the case may be).

> 3. have you had to charge someone extra, and what was their reaction?

No, it hasn't happened, yet.

> Willem

Clyde