Today's comics

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 19:45:23 -0600

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999 21:02:00 EDT VOCE88@AOL.COM writes:
> In a message dated 8/6/1999 9:48:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> pianoserv440@juno.com writes:
>

> >  Newton:  I would be glad to do that, but I have 2 questions:
> >  1st  Is it legal to do so?
> >  2nd - If it is legal, should I send it to the whole list or just
> to you?
> >
> >  John R. Fortiner
> >
> 1) I have no idea
OK, I get it.  You want me to stick my neck into that potential "legal
noose" :-(
Better known as I NEED TO KNOW cuz if it isn't - it isn't going to
happen.

> 2) The whole list, please.
I suppose that I wouldn't get into any more trouble sending it to the
whole list than to only one person - that is - assuming that it is
illegal. :-(
I am just really concerned with copywrite laws and where they stand on
this issue.
If someone out there can really convince me that my head will still be
intact if I scan and send it I'll be more than glad to.  ( It has got to
be more fun than spending most of the day working on a harpsichord that
was built from a kit by a person that lives here - although he did do a
beautiful job - just needs about 5 days worth of regulation. :-(

John R. Fortiner