Impedance Matching

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Thu, 05 Aug 1999 23:01:38 +0200

John Hartman wrote:

> Richard,
>
> In the "Piano Technicians Journal" August to November 1995 there is a
> series of articles I wrote on how down bearing effects piano tone. I
> discussed the relationship between down bearing and impedance. There is
> also a little on how the sound board modes may be involved. You may want
> to check these out since what you are talking about here is quite
> similar.
>
> John Hartman

Thanks for the reply John, grin I was hoping to get a more to the point
answer, even if it was short and sweet, but I guess I am going to have to
rely most on my own digging. In anycase, thanks for the tip and I will order
these issues. If you know of anymore articles relating to this please let me
know. June, of this year touches on the borders of this in a real
interesting series on bridge repair.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway