asking for information

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Thu, 05 Aug 1999 22:30:59 +0200

silvia padrón wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> I am Silvia Padrón, a Spanish translator.
> I am writing to you to ask you for som information.
> I have to translate a book about pianos--their history, parts,
> tuning...--from English to Spanish.
> I would like to know if you could send me any information about
> anything
> related to pianos (pianofortes), in Spanish if possible, with the
> specific
> piano terminology. It would be very useful to me.
> You can contact me by e-mail or post. This is my address:
>
> Silvia Padrón
> Illa de Tambo, 102
> Boa Vista - Poio
> 36005 Pontevedra
> SPAIN
>
> Thank you very much in advance.
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Silvia Padrón
> atalaya5@teleline.es

I believe the Schimmel Piano Company in Germany prints a book called
piano nomenclature which translates into 5 or 6 languages. I have seen
this book, but I am not 100% sure its from Schimmel. I'll ask a guy I
know who has a copy where he got it from. In the meantime you might try
Schimmel.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway