no shows

j kazanjian jkazanjian@hotmail.com
Thu, 05 Aug 1999 05:44:31 PDT

Hi Roy,

  I deal with the no show problem more frequently than most. I am a piano
teacher with about 35 students a week. Over the years I have become hardened
to no shows and charge for a full lesson fee. As far as piano servicing
goes, I leave a nice note stating  " I was there at the appointed time and
unfortunatly I will have to charge you a service fee."I leave a bill and the
option for them to contact me to set up another appointment. It works for
me.
                                            Judy Kazanjian
                                           Reading-Lancaster Chapter