Bass String Scale

John Gunderson jgunderson@monmouth.com
Thu, 05 Aug 1999 08:25:09 -0400

Doug, I have been using Mapes also...  which is one of the reasons I want to
send them specific dimensions rather than just a template.  They tend to leave a
lot of unwrapped string between the speaking length ends and the wrap.  I gusee
they are erring on the side of caution.  Jon Page suggested using GC Piano for
new strings.  I don't know where they are located, maybe he can post that
information for "inquiring minds".

John Gunderson, North Jersey Chapter