Let's hear it!

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 21:41:39 -0500 (CDT)

>Clark:  The only stupid question is the one that you don't ask.  I mean,
>let's face facts - everyone has asked the question(s) at sometime or
>another.

Hot damn! It's the old "stupid question" thing, rearing it's immortal head
yet another time. Well folks, for the first time ever in the history of this
particular discussion, in the interest of scientific and
lexigarphicalagorical accuracy I went and looked up the word "stupid". Yep,
I did, and this is what I found.

Stupid: 1) Very slow of apprehension or understanding; mentally sluggish. 2)
Affected with stupor; stupefied: stupid with drink. 3) Marked by, or
resulting from lack of understanding, reason, or wit; senseless stupid acts.
4) Tedious; dull; boring.

Syn - dense, obtuse, dumb, dull, crass.

Guilty, guilty guilty, be we all. Bless us, every one, for we are a
demonstrably unfinished species, and both individually and collectively
prone to acts of random and seemingly arbitrary idiocy. Let he who would
disagree cast the first original thought.

--- brief break period in which to allow assimilation of the above ---

During the break, I gave it some thought, and decided to archive this little
tidbit of revelational abuse to re-post as a collective punishment whenever
this topic resurfaces. If this proves to have been a bad decision, then it
just illustrates the point, doesn't it?  We all must do our small part,
wherever and whenever we can. Be ye warned, and have a nice day.

 Ron N