Let's hear it!

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 22:17:02 -0400

interesting subject, Ed.

I consider myself one of the new guys, the self-proclaimed Rookie!

The first thing that struck me 3 years ago when I first started asking questions
about this field was the willingness on the part of people like yourself, the
experienced techs, to teach and to advise and to point in the right direction.
Can anyone tell me what other line of work(service, especially) offers this kind
of comraderie?

Do Plumbers have a local chapter where they get together and discuss their trade
openly with no fear of losing business or giving away "trade secrets" for doing
so? Not that I know of.

This is the one thing that I believe is the most important thing that we, as a
trade, can do for one another..share.

Phil