Let's hear it!

Clark Sprague csprague@richnet.net
Tue, 03 Aug 1999 21:46:38 -0400

Ed,  I am one of those that you are speaking of.  I want to learn all I can from
you experienced techs, but hesitate to say anything for the fear that it may be a
"stupid" question.  I think that it is very cool that there are people out there
who would not be afraid to listen to the newbies for new ideas, and will
straighten them out if they are too absurd.  As a "retired" teacher, it always
amazed me that the kids sometimes had better ideas than I did!
Clark Sprague
Associate member, Cleveland Chapter
Greenwich, Ohio