Let's hear it!

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 20:57:35 EDT

Greetings all,
      A recent posting indicates that there are lurkers about.  Technicians
that are possibly in training, apprentice positions, and others new enough to
the trade so that they don't feel they have something to contribute.  Several
private emails have led me to believe that there is a lot that the more
experienced among us can learn from these advancing technicians.  Is it not
true that the perspective of the student can be of value to the teachers and
leaders already secure in their field?
    I would like to ask these fresh learners out there to post their
impressions of the trade as a whole,  the latest convention as an event, or
even the temperament of those technicians that they are following.  It is
only by seeing our trade through fresh eyes that we have a complete picture
of what we are doing, so the feedback from the beginners is as important as
the advice of the seniors.
   How about it ?
Regards,
Ed Foote
(who learns every day how much less I know than I thought.........)