CA Glue & Cracked Pin Block

Pianotoone@AOL.COM Pianotoone@AOL.COM
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 13:38:40 EDT

I think you will have better luck with epoxy.  Boat dealers sell a great
epoxy called "West".  I have used this system twice.  It is easy to do and my
results have been very good. There has been discussion about this on the
list.  There is a web site/search engine that will help you look up this
discussion, unfortunately I don't have it.  If some one will give us the URL
I'll bookmark it for next time.

Thanks to the URL providers and Good Luck with the pinblock project.

Dick Day
Marshall MI