CA Glue & Cracked Pin Block

David Pritchard musicbydavid@yahoo.com
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:01:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

I am a newer technician and just found out about this
list.

I suspect a cracked pin block on a piano I'll be
repairing on Friday.  (About five pins in a line which
are extremely loose)  I was told by another technician
to use CA glue for the repair.  I ordered the CA Glue
kit, but the examples of uses doesn't specifically
refer to repairing a cracked pin block.

I would appreciate a walk through of the repair
process (including which glue and tip to use) by
someone who has performed this repair in the past.
The piano is an old Winter & Company Musette
(Spinett).

Thanks

David Pritchard
Lyman, NE
===

The box said "Requires Windows 95, or better." So I bought a Macintosh.