I am soon to be off to Africa

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 17:54:34 EDT

In a message dated 4/27/1999 5:37:46 PM, Ed T. wrote:

<<Maybe some have ideas on the things I should bring.>>

Ed;
  The foremost thing to take with you is your return ticket :-)
Seems That A lot of folks I know are heading to Africa! A friend who does
wildlife photography, A friend who has a businees trip in Australia for ten
days, and is stopping in S. Africa to do a walk about there. And Ed is going
to play with pianos..............oh well I'll just be satisfied with my trips
to the wilds of Kansas City come July, I suppose.
 God speed and come back safely Ed.
Jim Bryant(FL)