RPT in TX?

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 07:54:02 -0500 (CDT)

David,

   To the best of my knowledge there isn't an RPT there. That's where I
lived before I came to Houston. Unless someone new has moved in, the
only person I would consider is Steve Therault. He was my rebuilding
partner while I was there and is an excellent refinisher. He tunes
electronically (one of the newer Yamaha machines) but had quadruple bypass
sugery a year or so ago.
   I don't know how much work he's doing now, but that's my only
suggestion. His e-mail is steve@wcc.net
   Hope this helps.