rebuild with pinblock plugs

BSimon1234@AOL.COM BSimon1234@AOL.COM
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 14:45:57 EDT

Sgwcf@AOL.COM writes:

<< I have been concerned about replacing whole sections of the open pinblock
with new pinblock stock...there were some problems with the sections
lifting out because epoxy then was not very good>>

Why not put a couple of plate screws, or better yet some small bolts through
to the back,  into the edge of the new panels? Since you re-veneer, you can
plug over the screw and hide everything.

I don't think I would  trust any glue by itself.

B. Simon
Phoenix