rebuild

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 14:13:59 +0200

 While we're on the subject of
pins, Is it such that you only get three sizes of tuning pins over there
? Here
in Europe they start at 670 mm and go up to 750 mm. All in all  7
different
sizes. I have not seen any info on the uniformity of thickness tho. I
understand
that was a problem over there some years back. Is this still the case ?

richard brekne

<grin.. of course I meant 6.70 to 7.50 mm.  hehe.. but you guys knew
that didnt you.. :)  Actually I just checked the lastest cataloug I got
in and we can get them from 6.60 up to 8.00.  11 sizes in all, with five
lengths for each, except the monsters which only come in long, and
really long.

richard brekne