GUNS...Where are the Roses

robert moffatt piano service moffattr@cadvision.com
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 01:48:35 -0600

In 1986, my wife and I, along with our two sons aged 11 & 8, were
visiting my sister and her family in Phoenix. Had a wonderful time.
When we said our fare wells, I stopped at a service station to fuel
up. Next to us was a fellow refueling  his motorcycle...on his hip was
a revolver. My boys asked " why does that man have a gun?" They,
nor we, had seen anything like that before. I simply said I don't
know.
With all that has happened over the years (right to bear arms and such)
how would you have answered such an innocent question? I couldn't.
Am I missing some thing here?

Respectfully yours'

Bob Moffatt
Calgary, Alberta