Seminar tomorrow, Saturday April 24th in Chicagoland...

JCCORDOGAN@AOL.COM JCCORDOGAN@AOL.COM
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 15:27:22 EDT

I'm sorry for the absurd short notice, but I haven't had access to the
pertinents until just now (I'm the host, not the organizer).  The following
is an announcement for tomorrow's seminar at my showroom in Deerfield, IL for
those on this list who are in the area (...and check e-mail daily AND who
keeps his/her weekends free).  I also thought this might be useful to others'
on the list since I understand Jack gives these seminars regularly for those
who wish to ask him about upcoming dates and locations.

John Cordogan

Cordogan's Pianoland and Cordogan's Piano Gallery
Illinois' Largest Piano Store
"More pianos than you can shake a leveling stick at"
Chicagoland's Kawai, Sauter, Estonia and Kemble dealer

<<TURBO CHARGING THE VERTICAL ACTION - SEMINAR

The Waukegan, IL chapter PTG invites you to a whole - day seminar April 24,
1999, from 9:30 to 5:30, at Cordogan's Piano Gallery, 49 N. Waukegan Rd.,
Deerfield, IL. (847) 267-1500.

This seminar features Jack Wyatt, RPT,of the Dallas, TX PTG chapter.
Jack has 50-plus years' experience working on pianos (both modern and
historical) and has some profound and revolutionary ideas to share!

Turbo charging teaches high performance regulation.  The goal of this
regulation proceedure is to improve dynamic range, increase speed of
repetition, repeat without allowing key to reach normal height, and
change key touch without weights.

The Staib-Abendschein vertical action is the fastest repeating action of
any type.  It is rated at 1400 blows per minute!  A restored working
model of this action and a model of a full blown turbo charged action
will be demonstrated.

Recommended for experienced technicians. Registration of $25.00 will be
collected at the door.>>