for Sale(money stuff)

Ken Burton kwburton@cadvision.com
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 12:02:04 -0600

            Vince,

            To my horror, when we returned from our vacation, I found =
that my check for registration bounced! I am truly sorry. If this has =
cost the conference anything extra, I will gladly pay it.
            I don't seem to have my original form anymore, so I don't =
know the person and address to whom I should send another check.
            Please let me know so that I can straighten this out.

                        Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta
                                   kwburton@cadvision.com