fac question

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 10:21:04 -0700 (MST)

HI Wim:

My understanding about FAC numbers changing is that during a pitch raise
the string takes a different bend through the Agraffe for a while which
causes the inharmonicity to be different. Eventually when the string
levels out, it will be more dependable at to the inharmonicity stability.

However, I think this is rather insignificant in many cases. The additional
too.

Jim Coleman, Sr.