spinet stickers

Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:21:31 -0400

Jay -

You might try replacing the felt punching on the underside of the wood
dowel piece with one that fits more snugly into the hole in the back of
the key.  Better friction should cause it to stay in place. The last time
I encountered this problem, that took care of it.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com