Gordon Laughead upright

Rolland Miller rsmiller1@mediaone.net
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 11:51:01 -0400

Hello list,
A customer of mine has a Gordon Laughhead studio size upright serial No.
27300.  My Pierce Atlas only goes up to 1964 - 22130.  The piano seems
OK, althoug the hammers are very hard.  Could some one with a more up to
date Atlas tell me what year the piano was manufactured?  Also a bit
about the piano if possible.  The pinblock is good, construction seems
good and even the tone seems fairly good despite the rock hard hammers.
Thanks for any information.  Rolland Miller, MPT/PTGrpt