Destroying Old Pianos

Bdshull@AOL.COM Bdshull@AOL.COM
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 01:57:20 EDT

Dave:

The competing catapults is great, but I want to HEAR the PSOs CRASH on the
HARD PAVEMENT.

Although after Stephen's comment, I want to see if they really might float
feet up...Is that just the modern piano?

Bill Shull
University of Redlands, La Sierra University
Loma Linda, CA

<< Now there would be a publicity stunt for a convention.
 Get two competing engineering teams from a local
 university for a piano launcher competition, bring
 dead pianos and catipult devicies to a historic site sending
 a couple into the ocean,...lake.
 Newspapers would have fun with it.

                                            Dave Renaud >>