chocolates

Paul Van Ees vanees@gci.net
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 07:36:30 -0800

Excellent and salivating story Andre. Only you forgot to mention the
chocolate hail. I have been living in the US now for nearly twenty years,
the last six years in Alaska, but I grew up in Amsterdam  next to the
Heineken Brewery and steadfastly started my days with sprinkles of chocolate
on my sandwiches before going off to school, and later, work. Here in the US
I still  start my days with chocolate sandwiches. In fact, years ago
returning from a trip to Holland, the  US customs, nasty as usual , had me
open up my suitcase expecting to find  lots of illegal Dutch  contraband,
and instead found nothing but chocolate hail, chocolate flakes, chocolate
bars,  syrup waffles and lots of loads of licorice. They classified me as a
regular flake and let me pass.
I will visit Madame de Pompadour this summer I'm sure. Greetings.
Pablo Diablo