Melodian

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 18:51:57 -0400

I have two keyboards with wind chests. Up for grabs.

Is Lar Fisher (larryf@pacifier.com)  in your neck of the woods?
Someone familiar with players could help with the bellows.

I don't think you will need to worry about tuning the reeds.
Most sound fine once they are working.

And most the time just getting it working is all the time you want to put into
it.

Jon Page

At 05:22 PM 4/19/99 -0400, you wrote:
>  I have a wealthy customer wanting to make his melodian work.  He
>understands that this is not my field of work, but is willing to pay
whatever
>need be, and I'm up to a challenge, so I'm scoping it out.  He wasn't able
>find anyone in the area that wants to tackle the job.
>  Is there anyone out there that has worked with the reeds of a melodian?
>Are they like the reeds of a pump organ? (Perhaps interchangeable?)  Where
>can I get parts?
>Sincere thanks,
>
>Dave Streit
>AAA Piano Service