vintage Knabe?

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 08:36:29 -0400

Dear Pam,

Find out what that company is _willing_ to pay for this piano.  If
that much take the money and run to the local Yamaha/Kawai dealer and
get a "real" piano.

If your customer donated the piano to a church or charity and you
valued the piano at $X and supplied papers to that effect then the IRS
will hold you responsible for the difference of the real value and
your valuation.  In order for that deduction to be valuable you will
have to put your SS# and signature on the valuation.

		Newton