Serious question, lightly asked

Sat, 17 Apr 1999 12:48:25 -0700

Re: #5.  I once had a call to tune and evaluate a "baby" grand -- their
definition -- in a customers home.  The major problem -- and one that the
previous technician had not, apparently, been able to solve -- was a weakness
in the bass section.  Well, that made sense, it was a baby grand, after all.  I
arrived at the home and was ushered into the very small back bedroom where the
piano was kept.  There I found a rather nice Baldwin SD-6.

Let's just say the term is flexible.

Regards,

Del

PS  I couldn't find anything wrong with the bass either.  Go figure.