chocolates for the English

Antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 12:05:11 +0200

>In article <199904161859.UAA16632@gaia.euronet.nl>, Antares
><antares@EURONET.NL> writes
>>I am longing for the tropics, the Bahamas, Florida, Thailand, Singapore,
>>Southern California, Hawaii of all places!
>>snif snif snif......
>>
>>Antares
>
>You would miss all that lovely chocolate, and piano that stay in tune
>because of all that rain.
>
>Barrie,

You are so right Barry, but then, you are an Englishman.. and the Dutch and
the British either fought each other ferociously to the death on the North
Sea, or they are good "neighbours" behind a pint.

I hope to meet you one day behind a pint, and I will have a (small) box of
handmade chocolates with me as a token of "Dutch friendship" (;>))))

Antares