Just a question about Freedom of speech on this list

Mike McCoy mjmc@ibm.net
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 17:21:09 -0400

Hi list,

 My only problem with freedom of speech on this list is that not all
subscribers are Piano Technicians, some are customers and in many cases
we come across as totally unprofessional, and why should a customer hire
a PTG associated tech if we act this way?
 We should assume our comments are being heard by our customers and
respond accordingly, all personal criticisms and jabs should be directed
to the individual, if everyone could put a "mailto:" line in their posts
it would be easier to respond personally.

--
Mike McCoy
So Central Pa Chapter 170