Steinway Square Grand-Hammers

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 14:49:21 -0300

Hi Tom,
Knowing what a problem it is to fit a set of hammers, to a square grand.
May I suggest that you give some consideration, to having the hammers
recovered.
I have no personal experience with this procedure, but I understand it is a
common practise, in Europe.
The only company I know that does this work, is H.J. Fletcher & Newman Ltd.,
Unit 10A, Ellis Way,
Dartford Trade Park
Dartford, Kent,  DA1 1JX
United Kingdom.
Perhaps Barrie, would like to comment on this procedure?
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.