Yamaha Prehung Hammers

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 10:18:32 -0500 (CDT)

Mike,

   I'm also interested in this for some rebuilding on older G3's that I
have here. I haven't seen Steve Pearson on the list lately, but I just
sent him a private e-mail asking about it. Unless he's traveling, maybe
I'll hear something soon.

Avery

>Someone mentioned replacing with Yamaha
>pre-hung hammers as a good option which is only a half-day job, but it
>was my understanding that these were only available for pianos under ten
>years old. True?
>-Mike Jorgensen

Avery Todd, RPT                            Beauty is in the eye
Moores School of Music                     of the beer holder.
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4893
713-743-3226
http://www.music.uh.edu/