Thanks - I have enough inharmonicity files

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:29:09 -0400

My pleasure Bob! I still want to know how much the current price is to
register so I can do that before I forget again. Could you post that
back to me and where to send the check as well?  Thanks
                    Greg