Different Attitudes

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 11:39:57 EDT

In a message dated 4/13/99 11:20:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, PDtek@AOL.COM
writes:

<< nse anyway? If you feel personally insulted, (1)
 send the offender a private e-mail. Otherwise, (2) if you notice a pattern
of
 behavior that you don't want to be a part of, then just delete the posts
from
 this person from then on. Besides, people that post flames are just looking
 for attention anyway, and thrive on the ensuing hysteria.

 I believe if everyone just did one or the other, there would be no problem.

Ignorance is truly bliss.  I am presuming you are all talking about our
list's Peck's Bad Boy.  I long ago decided to delete EVERYTHING even closely
associated with "that Name" (if I have it right), and so have no idea what
you are all howling about.  Folks: Use your delete button.  For the newbies
on the list: you'll have to just experience the occasional bad seed that
comes aboard.  When you recognize the pattern -as so many of us do/did- then
simply exercise your delete button. One peck on the button does it all!

Bob Bergantino, RPT