What does PSO mean?

Antares antares@EURONET.NL
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 07:58:12 +0200

Of course Elian, I just got a little tickled by the dictatorship of bb,
since he forbids us to even use the word junk! Isn't "that" << going a
"little" far?

Usually I refrain from using "list sensitive" words, I have learned that
already.
Now, let us continue to be positive and good humored.

Friendly greetings,
Antares