Cyber ears

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 22:37:31 +0200

Hi list

I am intrigued with these computer tuners ie. cyber-ear and tunelab 97. But as I
dont have access to a portable puter I havent been able to fool around with the
latter yet.

What I would like, if anyone out there uses them and would bother to take the
time to gather the data, is a read out of a fully sampled piano after tunning,
with as many partials as the program can pick up for all 88 notes.

I suppose I am asking a lot <grin> and will have to wait till I can justify
buying my own portable. But I thought I might give it a shot anyways.

If anyone can be of help you can mail me at

Richardb@c2i.net

thanx