Thanks for World Class Junk

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:52:23 EDT

Greetings all,
    I sure hate to see an environment become so polluted by negative vibes
that people with something to contribute no longer feel it is worthwhile.  It
is really easy to avoid the various sources of woe, and it becomes easier to
do all the time.  Just delete what you need to keep your little piece of the
internet all yours.
    I have yet to find a forum or newsgroup that didn't have an atypical
member or two that was in the midst of a constant flame war.  It is sort of
like walking in the cowpasture.
Regards,
Ed Foote