Thanks for World Class Junk

Doug Richards Doug.Richards@quantum.com
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 23:30:17 -0700

Susan,
Just wanted to thank you in "public" for World Class Junk.

I just read the March issue and way down there at the bottom was reminded
that it was the last of the series.  I don't know if writing takes you as
long as I seem to spend, but I'm sure you spent a bunch of time writing,
proofing and touching up to make the series such a great one.

Thanks for all taking the time to share the tips, information and
experiences.

Hope to see you published again in the near future...

doug richards
San Jose, CA