IRS

Kgj38@AOL.COM Kgj38@AOL.COM
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 17:06:39 EDT

I, for one am just plain puzzled about the "flame wars" that go on and on
around the list.  I stick around mainly because every so often, I learn
something that I might not otherwise have the chance to learn.  My knowledge
base is enhanced by the generous sharing of ideas and advice.  On the other
hand, feelings of disbelief about the things some of you say to and about
each other is growing.  So I guess I'll stick around, but it's an uneasy
journey.

A gentle soul and a peacemaker,
Karen Johnson

<< The newbies willing to stick around, especially those with some previous
 exposure to Lists, are either very tolerant or enjoy this kind of attack
 and defend session.  Or, like me, they are naive enough to think they
 can change things with a little work and cooperation.

 How about it?

 Carl >>