Titles, terminology, and such

TunerBud@AOL.COM TunerBud@AOL.COM
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 14:50:13 EDT

Brian:  The purpose of a guild is to help its members improve their craft.
PTG has by far the best tests in the world.  At conventions I've talked to
technicians from various countries in Europe and they have all said that if
you can pass the PTG exam, your qualified.  So from my prospective, there is
nothing better.  Like any organization their are members who have egos and
axes to grind , etc., but if your interested in improving your craft, join
PTG.
Bud Willis (NJ Chapter)