Titles, terminology, and such

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 14:04:38 -0400

Hi List,

I have a question I sincerely hope doesn't step on too many toes, for =
that's not my intent.

What can you tell me about how other organizations compare with the PTG? =
 What brings this to mind is some tossing about of the terms MPT, which =
I believe stands for Master Piano Technician, and IAPBT, which I do not =
know if they have titles or designations as such.

For that matter, is there another level in the guild which goes beyond =
RPT?

I'm not really looking to start a battle, but if anyone feels they have =
a good handle on reality, I'd be interested in how this all fits =
together, or if any of it does for that matter.    :-)

Best to all,

Brian Trout
Quarryville, Pa.