BB brain

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 13:06:06 EDT

In a message dated 4/11/99 11:39:01 AM Central Daylight Time,
skline@proaxis.com writes:

<<  List,

 > We have been through this so many times.  If everyone would
 > just delete on sight or set up their E-mail to do the same, Bill
 > would be alone in the cyber forest and still not hear the tree
 > fall.
 >
 > David Ilvedson, RPT
 > Pacifica, CA
 > ilvey@jps.net

 You're forgetting the newcomers, David, as we've seen in just the
 last week or so. This list shouldn't be a minefield for the
 unsuspecting.

 Susan

But you two are obviously still reading my posts and defending your place in
the pecking order.  That cage moved to the MPT list a long time ago.  Go
ahead, squawk, skirmish and mangle each other all you want.  Keep calling
pianos, "junk", PSO, POS, etc. and give all the gory details about the kinds
of instruments you are too good to work on and lead the "unsuspecting", as
you call them, down your path to glory.

Bill