Justin Browne piano

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 12:12:52 EDT

In a message dated 4/11/99 8:22:11 AM Central Daylight Time,
btrout@desupernet.net writes:
(very good text deleted to save space)
<< I hope you have good fortune with this situation.  I'd be inclined to
approach the piano with 'a clean slate'.  Don't bring expectations or
disappointments with you from other pianos you've worked on.  Let it be a new
experience all it's own.  It just might turn out good for everyone involved.

 Good luck, and best wishes,

 Brian Trout >>

Brian,

Your response was a shining example of good taste and a way to put a positive
spin on what the majority only wants to scoff at.  I would hope there could
be more of this kind of attitude than the absolute poison that seems to be
the norm for those who jealously defend their place in the "pecking order"
with statements like:

<<Birdcages are for the birds!>>

and...

<<regulation is not something I
 >identify vertical Kimballs as being subjected to in any great detail, at
the
 >factory. >>

Draw your own conclusions about the kind the kinds of wounds statements like
these cause.  It doesn't bother me one bit that the people who make then
squawk when attention is called to their behaviour.  There is a place for it,
on the List they created for it where anything goes.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin