56 Steinway console

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 00:13:59 EDT

In a message dated 4/10/99 6:10:51 PM Central Daylight Time, nhunt@jagat.com
writes:

<< I personally think they were and are atrocious pianos with little
 potential as musical instruments.  Also a royal pain to service.
 Check the pin block carefully where they come closest to the top of
 the block.  I have seen two develope cracks in that area.

 Other than that they are a 'good' piano.

 		Newton >>

Gee,

I guess I'll have to tell the fellow who plays and sings and has done so for
at least a decade, every Sunday morning at a Hospital chapel that what he
does isn't music.

I don't seem to have any problem tuning it and it stays in tune very well and
is clean and well maintained after having been reconditioned in my shop over
10 years ago.

I just don't see where I fit in as a technician, I guess.  Maybe I should
quit the business if I just can't understand things the way all the rest do?

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin