low quality, and high quality

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 23:10:59 EDT

<<"What could be alarming though is the sign for  'Wyoming  - Next Right'
near the Connecticut border in Rhode Island on the same I 195.

I guess you get what you pay for, and we ain't near no big city,">>

Jon;
 Y'all be sophiticaged fellah. Why heah in Floreeda we gots a big town close
by heah name of "Two Egg" and we also gots a road named "No Road".......now
try to give dem touristas directions to No Road :-)
jim b