Kimball mystery mounts - divergence

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 22:25:24 -0500 (CDT)

> <<"You lost me. Is this like an out-dex?
>Ron">>
>
>No not at all...you said "regulating jig" and regulation is not something I
>identify vertical Kimballs as being subjected to in any great detail, at the
>factory..............i.e. "non starter" :-)
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Aha! An irregulator hanger bracket index locator and lingering mystery
procedure. That would explain why the screws were left there holding nothing
(an irregular condition if ever there was one). I'm starting to detect a
trend here. Are you by any chance related to the late Reverend Dodson? (the
walrus said)

 Ron