Spinet Advice

BSimon1234@AOL.COM BSimon1234@AOL.COM
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 14:06:56 EDT

Dear List:

I was curious as to what advice members of this list would give to a lady who
asked me;

"I am calling a number of piano tuners for their
 advice.  I am looking at buying a used Baldwin
spinet piano, for $1000.00, from a musical family
that has it tuned every six months. I would like
 your advice as to whether to buy it now, while
 we have the money, or hold out for an upright
 for more money later? "

For the sake of this inquiry, that is her entire question.  To limit the
inquiry, you cannot ask how old it is ( she doesn't know) , etc., just
respond to the limited question as it stands.

Thank you,

Bill Simon
Phoenix